------------------
they like me! they really like me...


Hey everyone, I'm Rush Lake Records artist of the week!

I hope you weren't expecting me to pull a Rodney Dangerfield and finish that sentence with "We're all gonna get laid," because let's face it, I can't make that promise.

However this is still cool in my book. I mean seriously, when does good press ever get old? The article will be embedded right...

Now!


Welcome to the Lake!

Featured Artist:

Pat Dougherty

Pat Dougherty

Wednesday, November 11th, 2009

If there's an artist who can take the ideals of punk, mix in the free styles of jazz, and create songs in a folk setting, Mr. Pat Dougherty can do it ten-fold.

Pat Dougherty is not only working on one full length album due this early Spring, but two more EPs, his very own record label, Keep in Touch Records (which happens to be our sister label), recording with Dave Afdahl on his album, staring in an indie Zombie film, touring all over the US of A and growing a beard.

This man, sporting the "This Machine Still Kills Facists" stickers on all his instruments, has started to make quite an impact on the Twin Cites music scene.

We have much to expect in the future from Pat Dougherty so please stay tuned to his music and business. You can read his blog here and his myspace page here.

Check out his music and come see him and Dave Afdahl with The Second-Hand Opera on December 9th at the Acadia Café!


Good stuff no? I think the jerk said it best...


Big thanks to the people at Rush Lake. I'm somebody now!





No comments:

Post a Comment